Value Prism Consulting prides itself on the fact that the greatest asset it has is its employees. Keen to attract the best talent and being respectful to your professional ambitions. We provide clear, challenging, stimulating career opportunities across our office locations.
At VPC, we welcome people from all walks of life. Our employees and candidates hold diverse educational and professional backgrounds.
Our selection process is rigorous, reflective of our belief in having shared values amongst our team members and fit within our specific areas of focus. Our interview process involves a phone interview, a review of previous project materials and a face to face meeting with one of our Partners.
Through this process we are able to verify your compatibility with our requirements.
Roles at VPC
- Primary and secondary research
- Data gathering, mining and preliminary analysis
- Create VPC recurring documents, newsletters, etc.
- Convert internal data/intelligence into client documents
- “Soft” involvement in Client Engagement Team(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA)
- Participate and significantly contribute to Client Engagement Teams in various industries and functional areas
- Build analytical frameworks
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative research
- Develop a broad toolkit of problem-solving skills, leadership capabilities and foundational knowledge that they can apply to each new client engagement
- Present results to Senior Engagement Members
- MBA with 1-2 years of professional experience or 3-4 years with BA
- Manage Engagement Team(s), taking ownership of client related issues
- Work closely with clients and Management Team
- Identify client/project issues and objectives
- Structure require workflow and execution schedule
- Ensure the engagement stays on track and is focused on delivering valuable insights to the client
- Engagement managers also coach and mentor Analysts and Associates on their Engagement Team(s)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Previous management responsibilities
- Specific sector or functional knowledge
- Responsible for industry and/or functional vertical(s)
- Lead the company in relevant forums and industry gatherings
- Work with business development Team to enhance lead generation pipeline by conceptualizing and defining new opportunities
- Ensure that deliverables have high impact value for the Client Responsible for final output
- Structure and set the tone for client Engagements
- Responsible for adherence to project timeline and budget
- Write articles and insights for Clients and the Company
- Minimum 10 years of work experience
Interested candidates may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.